Castor oil is made up of proteins, minerals, fatty acids and vitamin E, one of the most useful vitamins against hair loss!
Castor oil , Dead Sea Minerals and hair have been a winning combination for many years. This ancient remedy with a bitter taste is an excellent nutrient for the hair and eyebrows: it moisturizes, strengthens and counteracts their fall.
Here are the amazing benefits of castor oil on hair:
- It is an anti-inflammatory: ricinoleic acid acts as an antibacterial, treating infections and fungi
Often (but not always) the dandruff is caused by the yeast-like fungus that finds our scalps a convenient place to live. For complicated cases, you probably should talk to the dermatologist, as the natural remedies usually aren’t as effective as prescription drugs, but for light cases, you could try castor oil hair products that naturally have anti-fungal properties. There are plenty of natural oils that could be used to treat your hair to make it look shinier and healthier. Castor oil is one of the most powerful and effective components of hair care products intended for this.
- Controls sebum production by purifying the scalp
For thinning hair utilizing an Castor shampoo bar with other important ingredients like green tea and coconut oil can dramatically improve scalps health and hair sheen. When excess oil buildup is left on scalp, follicles clog and it quickly shows in thinning hair, and an unhealthy scalp.
- Promotes hair growth due to the action of omega-9 fatty acids There is fatty acids present in castor oil: oleic (omega-9) .The omega-9 is responsible for the health of the strands in the composition. Helps saturate them with the necessary substances to restore natural beauty. Hair becomes more elastic, no longer brittle.
It coats your hair in a thin film helping to keep the moisture inside, making your strands more elastic. This helps to make your hair look smooth naturally, and it also prevents the split ends.As far as stimulating hair growth is concerned, the castor oil can help with this indirectly.
- Fights split ends and restores the health of damaged hair
Helps in the fight against dryness, saturates the strands with an optimal level of moisture. Restores hair damaged by heat treatment.
Effective in the fight against split ends. As a result of use, the curls are obedient, smooth, straight.
Castor oil is thick, so it’s frequently mixed with other skin-friendly for hair and skin care oils like almond, olive and coconut oil to make an ultra-hydrating moisturizer.
Castor oil is often used in cosmetics to promote hydration and often added to products like lotions, makeup and cleansers.
Castor oil is used in cosmetics to strengthen hair.
Its unique properties make Castor oil an exceptional ally in the fight against loss, strengthening of weak hair and its hydration.
It is also an excellent antibacterial agent that can degrease hair, fight dandruff and treat other scalp disorders.
Who is suitable for cosmetic products with castor oil?
- Hair growth. So, if you have not been able to achieve the desired length of hair for a long time – then be sure to try.
- Protects hair from ultraviolet rays so is one of the best remedies in summer.
- Regular use of the mask will make you forget what the cut ends look like.
- Moisturizes the scalp and prevents hair loss.
- Prevents dry scalp and eliminates dandruff.
Here’s how to add castor oil to your beauty and skincare routine:
- Condition your cuticles.
- Boost your brows and lashes.
- Moisturize rough skin.
With the help of nature or modern medicine, it is possible to have thick hair and healthy skin!We are always available to offer advice on the subject of damaged hair and how to solve it!